Saturday, January 24, 2009
A Fun Family Night...
Hi Friends, Carl's birthday dinner at Glacier Brewhouse was a great success. :D I thought I would share with you, since I got a special request from Penni. LOL! (Sorry you can't eat yummy food much anymore friend!) Carl got special cards from each of us with assorted money and or gift cards enclosed. We make the cards on my Hallmark software and add photos and words (using the software) and Carl really enjoys them. He says he likes them much better than store bought cards. See, I told you he was tender. The plate of food you see in the picture (besides the yummy apple crisp dessert we shared - before going home and eating cake and icecream!!) is what he always orders: Entree' size house salad with thousand island dressing and a salmon fillet on top. Mr. Healthy loves it. And I must say that I've had it once and it is tasty. The kids love their pizza and I tried prime rib quesadillas, a first and yummy too. There was an exciting moment when a group of teenagers and two moms (we knew two of the teenagers and both moms) came over and encircled our table and sang "Happy Birthday" to Carl. That was great fun! Of course I wanted to get it on film, but I stayed in the moment instead. :D After that we came home and had the aforementioned dessert and all watched The Three Amigoes. A good time was had by all. Blessings onya, Jax
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMGoodness, you are killing me here.
That looks so good. I can have no raw veggies and only condiment sized portions of white fish. I would have loved to have had Carl's dinner. I love salmon so much!!! Good choice Carl.AND the dessert, well, I never met a sugar granule I didn't like.
It looks like a lovely time was had by all and again, HB to Carl...
You guys look like you are having fun! The dessert really looks yummy!
Post a Comment