Thursday, January 29, 2009
I Just Got an AeroGarden!
Today while Keaton and I were at Costco I spied a really good deal on an AeroGarden 6 Elite ($70 instant rebate)! I recently received a cost of living bonus at work so I decided I would use a portion of it for this. Yippee! It came with the gourmet herb seed pod 6 pack so I will get to watch them grow on my counter. And best of all, I can use them in my recipes. Too fun! You can also order other seed packs like cherry tomatoes, lettuce, flowers, etc. So that's the latest. Now I'm gonna settle in with the family and watch Wall-E. Hugs 2 all, Jax
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Now that is interesting =) Sorry about the deleted comment, I had spelt a word wrong.
Cool. Another friend of mine grew the tomatoes, they were pretty yummy. I think they would be good even for the girls to watch everything grow, but I guess I would need to clean my counter off first LOL!
This is me, green with envy.....oops. NOT envy, but joy for you......HAH.
And I won't even get to taste any of the wonderful dishes you flavor with the herbs produced by God and that magnificent garden...Bahhhh
Jax, that is really neat. I think I have seen them advertised in the sky mall cat. but have never noticed one in the stores. It will be fun to see "Herb" grow. Love ya
Post a Comment