Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year - New Do

 
Keaton decided to try a new do. I rather like it. He is also sporting a new Bible. He really likes it and he thinks it's pretty nifty that his name is on it too. He purchased it with some of the money he got from Nana & Papa Evans for Christmas. Wise investment, I'd say. His goal is to read through the Bible this year. Just thought you'd like to see his new do and a new post. :D Love 2 all, Jax

8 comments:

P-Dot said...

Ya gotta love that guy, doncha!!!
I love the spiked hair...very cool,
and what a worthy endeavor for a young man, to read the Bible through in a year. I would maybe encourage him to jot down his insights and then if he does that again when he gets older he could compare where God has led him during that time. Just an idea.....
Have a great day!

CarJax said...

Hi Penni, Yup. He's a keeper. :D I like the spiked look on him too. Thanks for always saying such sweet things about my kidos. Big hugs, Jax

P.S. Oh yes, I told Keaton about your idea and he liked it. So I think he might start jotting down some thoughts and insights on what he's reading. Good one!

Christine said...

Love the hair Keaton!!! I so agree with Penni...journal your year through the bible and see where your thoughts are now vs later on in life! Keep us posted!

Hugs to the whole family too! Has been so crazy busy here over the break. Alison was going back to school today but a big snow storm hit. I guess it will warm up later on this evening so I will drive her back up tomorrow morning. I honestly can't believe all the snow we are getting this year!

Tammyz said...

What a cutie boy!! I wish David would catch that trend!! He is still clinging to the love of long hair..."Help me, Lord!!!" :D Yes!! I love that goal!! I'm going for that myself this year...There is nothing sweeter than time spent with THE Savior...getting to know Him more. Way to go, Keaton!! Love to you all!! AND, stay warm!!! Mt feet are cold just thinking about the temps there!!

Barb said...

Hi Jax, thanks for the picture of our sweet Keaton sporting his new do. He always looks handsome so what can I say. I am glad he is reading the Bible thru this year and a new one is nice. Dad & I and lots at Baxter are reading the Daily Bible in Chronilogical Order and it is very interesting. Our slogan, "Don't Be Left Behind read the Bible thru in 2009" Thanks for the picture and blog. LOVE, mom

littleboyblue said...

I love the new do! I only wish I could see him in person to compliment him. Soon, very soon. Does the guy miss me yet? LOL

Keaton, you are such an inspiration, reading the Bible in a year. I haven't even caught up on the Old Test. yet. I better get going hadn't I. I like your grandma's motto too, it's a good one.

Anonymous said...

Keaton,

I love your new Bible. Very cool. I also Love you new hair. Looking sharp my little guy..

nsna

CarJax said...

Thank you for all your sweet comments, friends and family. You all are keepers! Big hugs, Jax



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009