Drum roll please....And the winner is....KELLI! She is our lucky winner of the DVD Give-Away! Kelli has a wonderful blog over at "There is No Place Like Home" (see my sidebar). If you haven't dropped by yet, you'll have to check it out.
Congratulations Kelli! Thanks for playing and I know you are going to love this movie. I'll touch base with you later today for your address. (I'm getting ready for a luncheon now.)
The rest of you should see about renting it or buying The Inheritance from Amazon.com. It's very reasonably priced. And until my next absentminded double ordering of something fun, keep your chin up and have a great week-end! And thanks for playing!!
Love & friends,
Jax
11 comments:
Since I didn't win, can ya send him over here for din din!....lol
Congrats Kelli!!!!!
Hey wait, what about the Love Dare??
What about it?
That sounds like a good love dare to me...lol
I know better than that! You live with DAVE Clooney. :O)
LOL oh I think you just became his favorite sister in law!....lol
Hey have a good night tonight what ever you guys end up doing...Dave Clooney just headed out to pick up take out...we are going to snuggle in and watch a movie....just put my cheese cake in the oven...big book club/lunch here tomorrow. Hope I don't eat the cheese cake in my sleep tonight...lol Fun talking to ya tonihgt...hugs
Oh well, better luck for me next time. (You know, next time you give away cool stuff through your blog... hint, hint.)
Yippee!! I can't wait to watch it! I'm emailing you now.
~Kelli
Can't I just borrow yours Jackie?
I thought I was suppose to win, what happened?
Hi Friends!
Mer, I'll have to think about what my next give away will be. No doubt I have two of the same books on one of my book shelves. So maybe a book give away!
Kelli, I don't think I've received an email from you yet so I'll double check that and contact you again, if not.
Barb, You are more than welcome to borrow my book since you didn't win (even though you were SUPPOSE to). LOL!
Hugs y'all, Jax
Post a Comment