
Hi Friends,
I had so much fun with my first Show & Tell last Friday that I thought I would "play" again. It all started over at Kelli's beautiful blog. Click here to see her Show & Tell and the links to many others. :)
Here is an end table display in the living room that I set up for Valentine's. I liked it so much I decided to keep it for awhile. I have several rose patterned things around the room that it fits in nicely with. Not sure when I'll change it out!
Have a blessed weekend all.
Joyfully,
Jax
(Continued in next post.)
19 comments:
Quite lovely! If you prop a little bunny up there it will be perfect to carry you through Easter! Those pretty flowers are a vision of spring. :)
It is my dream to visit your state someday. My hubby and I dream about it all the time! :)
Very beautiful! Everything looks lovely. I love the little suitcase. Thank you for sharing!
Very pretty; and so femminine!
I love it!
Brenda
Beautiful. I love how you displayed everything for us. So pure, so feminine.
My show n tell is all about afghans this week. Do stop by if you get a chance. Happy Friday.
That is a darling display. I have some old gloves also...The little suitcase is so cute!
What a marvelous grouping! That could go year round:)
What a pretty display for spring.
Very feminine. Here's my post:
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/2009/03/show-and-tell-friday-chocolate-bunny.html
Looks great - Im with Dove add a bunny and your set to hop right through Easter. Love ya
So pretty! I think it looks "springy" and will do just fine as such:) I love the gloves -classy!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving birthday greetings for Amanda and Sophia!:) It's wonderful how it's takes now longer for you to visit from Alaska than from the next town over:) Come back anytime!
PS--We love your Gov. Palin at our house!
Blessings,
Linda C
Thank you for visiting my blog, and for your lovely, kind comments. Have a wonderful weekend!
I don't blame you for leaving it up...it's beautiful!! :o)
Your display looks SO pretty! Love those gloves :)!! In response to your question about the material I used in my daughter's bedroom, it's a Laura Ashley fabric that's been discontinued, unfortunately! :( I just have had it sitting around for several years!
Blessings,
Stacey
Your table display is perfect for spring. I especially like the little case. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
What a pretty vignette! I don't blame you for leaving it out! I love those soft and pretty colors!
Katherine
That is gorgeous! I love everything about it! Great Show and Tell!
How beautiful and soooo romantic !
What lovely decorations. I would love to have a decoration like this but I think my kids would accidentally knock them out the table.
these are quite lovely! i wish i had the knack of decorating, but i just didn't get blessed with that one. i love the colors. thanks for sharing. i left a comment on your china art post that was just before this one also. thanks - i really loved those pieces.
There is always room for you in The Shadow of the Cross. Feel free to visit anytime.
Post a Comment