Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weekend Adventures

 

 
Hi Friends,

A few weeks ago Carl and Keaton, along with our good friends, Dwayne & Garrett, drove up north a ways, parked the truck and snow machined to Hollis' (another good friend) cabin. They had a blast and several adventures. Isn't that right, gentlemen? :) The pictures above are from that trip.

Well, this weekend Carl and Keaton are at it again. This time they went out with our good friend, Dave (the owner of the red machine) to have another great adventure...with a purpose. They are snagging some free fire wood. You cut it and haul it away, and you can have it. So, it should be another great Father-Son experience with more tales to tell when they get back. And they have the perfect weather for it too. Bright blue with not a cloud in the sky.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend too. Mine started off with a GAB (Get Acquainted Brunch) this morning, which is always a blessing.

Hugs,

Jax

P.S. Poor me {wink, wink}. :) I have quiet time to myself and a little bit of Katie time when she stops by in between engagements. :)

(Click on pictures to enlarge.)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Jax, looks like a ton of fun - I would love to go snow machineing. It sounds like the guys are doing tons of things together. Kate keeps pretty busy Im sure. Did you have the Gab at your house or did you go a callin'? Loves ya

Christine said...

Sounds like fun! I have never been snow machining before...looks like fun. Glad you got some time to yourself....I know how that is needed to keep us moms and wives up and running happily! =O)

P-Dot said...

B-r-r-r-r-r-r-r.
Not for me but I know the guys must have had a good time. Lots of memories for a little guy.

{darlene} said...

those pictures are so fun! I want to go!!



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009