Friday, March 13, 2009

China Mosaic - Show & Tell Friday




Today (rather late) I am participating in Show & Tell Friday. It all started over at Kelli's beautiful blog. Click here to go see her stuff.

If you know me, you know that I L-O-V-E love china mosaic art. I have these three lovely pieces hanging on various walls around my living room. Each one was made by a special lady that I know named Carrie. The gorgeous arch was given to me as a surprise Christmas gift by the fabulous families of the little preschoolers I taught at Heritage Christian School. The beautiful tray is a Valentine's gift from my handsome hubby a couple of years ago. And the delightful mirror I won in a silent auction that same year. I am blessed!

Thanks for looking at my Show & Tell. And have a wonderful weekend all!

Joyfully,

Jax

P.S. Each item looks a little uneven because of the camera angle. They really are straight in real life. :) (Note: click on pictures to enlarge.)

5 comments:

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Good morning Jax!

What an interesting coincidence. Your name is right below Becky's.....that's my sister's name. Her daughter's name is Jackie........nickname JAX! I've found businesses with the name JAX three times........one in San Francisco and one in New Orleans and taken pix for her. Can't remember where the other was.

I've done quite a bit of china mosaic too.......including the bathroom counter in my old house. Your pieces are yummy! Love the colors...very, very nice.

Blessings!
Spencer

CarJax said...

Thanks for your great comments Spencer. I just left you one on your S & T post. Blessings, Jax

Kelli said...

Oh my...those are beautiful mosaics! I love the tray!
~Kelli

Anonymous said...

I think all three pieces are just stunning...that mosaic artist does a great job!

Blessings,
Susie

P-Dot said...

Big fan of china mosaics too. Love yours.
John wanted me to ask Carl if he still does "Humser tossing to the ceiling". He said Carl would know what he was referring to. There was a lot of laughter around this question.



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009