Dinner is ServedAnd here are the pictures from this wonderful night. To say the least, Carl and Katie had a fabulous time and both were extremely blessed. And I am so thankful and blessed for the bond that they share.
Opening Prayer - Pastor Bill Donovan
A Call to Covenant - Pastor Steve Holsinger
Signing of the Covenant
Special Music
Lauren Green - Soprano
Princess to Princess
Mrs. Alaska United States 2007 - Jeannine Jabbay
Dessert
Waltz - Mindy Meier & Patrick Slores-Muller
May I Have This Dance
Prayer for Generations
Pastor Steve Holsinger
Presentation of the Swords at the Cross
The swords were presented as a symbol of fathers and families protecting the hearts of their daughters.
Presentation of White Roses at the Cross
The symbol of the daughter's commitment to purity: Emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
(Sponsored by: CPC Pregnancy Center of Anchorage & Faith Christian Community)
Joyfully,
Jackie
P.S. You may remember Katie wearing this dress for the RefresHer event earlier this month. We actually bought the dress for the Ball last night (originally scheduled in February), but it was postponed and she wore it for the other event first. I asked her if she wanted her dad to escort her to the stage at that event, but she said, 'No. I don't want him to see me in my dress until the Father-Daughter Ball.' I thought that was precious.
Katie was surprised that her Daddy bought her a corsage.
Pure joy!
Stunning!

This is true love. Carl learning the waltz for his princess.

My new favorite picture!

Special friends.

Daddy presented Katie with a beautiful diamond necklace.
Katie holding her purity rose.
7 comments:
What a precious memory for them to share. I got teary eyed just looking at the pictures. I know they will both remember this wonderful evening and blessing forever. Hugs, Marty
How dear and lovely this is!!!!
Aunt Kathy from Monroe smiled the whole time I was reading and looking at the pictures. What a memory God has made in your family.
Carl...you were raised right!...lol What a good daddy you are and hope that you and Katie treasures this for ever! Very pretty dress Katie and Carl, you look very handsome. =O)
Jax, I really enjoyed hearing about the father daughter ball. You know I poured over all the pictures. So neat!!!
I LOVE this!! Katie knows how precious she is, but, this event... when Dad got to shower his love and attention just on her was the cherry on top!! How much more equipped she is to choose a godly man who cherishes her when that time comes. Less heartache, more joy!! :D Great job Dad and FCC!! :D
hey woman...it is high time to stop living and start a blogging!!!!! love you!
Post a Comment