Friday, April 17, 2009

Show and Tell Friday - Stained Glass!

 

 

 

 



Here are some beautiful stained glass pieces my dear friend Vicki made and gave to me as gifts in the last couple of years. Each one is so beautiful, but not nearly as beautiful as Vicki's heart. I hope you enjoy my Show and Tell. If you want to see more click on over to Kelly's blog and check it out. Blessings all, Jax

8 comments:

Christine said...

These are so pretty! I always thought it would be fun to learn how to do this. Hope you guys have a good week en...can't wait to see the pictures of Carl and Katie. Talk soon.

A Hint of Home said...

What beautiful pieces your stained glass items are.

P-Dot said...

Oh Jax, such beautiful pieces and what a blessing to have a friend who not only makes them but gives them to you. I especially love the amethyst colored one. That would look wonderful hanging in my bathroom window. And I do some of my best communing with God in there. I have an old lady chair in my huge shower and it's wonderful to just sit there and let the hot water beat down on you. Don't do it as much as I would like due to water shortage, but every once in awhile, love it.

Bonnie said...

Hey Jax, did Vicki make the angel too? They are all so beautiful - I love to see the sun shine through. Love you

CarJax said...

Thanks friends. Hey Chris, the pictures are up now. :) Penni, I have the purple one hanging from my bathroom window. Vicki knew my favorite color. Love it! Yes, Bons. She made all of these and I even have another snowflake. So special!

The Old Parsonage said...

How pretty, and to have such special meaning!

God Bless

Dianne said...

Gorgeous pieces and so nice they were made for you.

Kelli said...

Your stained glass pieces are beautiful, I especially love the angel!
~Kelli



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009