Pure Agony! I feel your pain sista
Just pull up your big girl panties and get on with it!!!!
Thank you Bons. And Ms Penni, you are still in a 'tude aren't you? Pull up my big girl panties indeed. Never said I wasn't gonna do it. Pfffft! :)
ROTF!!!!!LOL!!!!!
Oops. Typed that last one wrong. Second try:Hey Penni - I heard if you ROTF, you will LLAP! :) Hugs, Jax
Not sure about LLAP but I can assure you that I will most definately,HTCOTTCTPMSU.......havetocrawlovertothecouchtopullmyselfupLOVE U!!!!
LY2P!!! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Pure Agony! I feel your pain sista
Just pull up your big girl panties and get on with it!!!!
Thank you Bons. And Ms Penni, you are still in a 'tude aren't you? Pull up my big girl panties indeed. Never said I wasn't gonna do it. Pfffft! :)
ROTF!!!!!
LOL!!!!!
Oops. Typed that last one wrong. Second try:
Hey Penni - I heard if you ROTF, you will LLAP! :) Hugs, Jax
Not sure about LLAP but I can assure you that I will most definately,
HTCOTTCTPMSU.......
havetocrawlovertothecouchtopullmyselfup
LOVE U!!!!
LY2P!!! :)
Post a Comment