Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Star is Born!



 

 

 

Super Samaritan!
 

Keaton loves to act. And he's even good at it. Who knew?

He had the opportunity to play a part in two of Faith's Fam Jams this winter and it was such fun watching him. Here he is playing the "Good Samaritan" opposite Donalynn Sloan, the interviewer (aka Baabaa Waawaa). He delivered each line with poise and believability. And people laughed in all the right places. :) Katie and I asked if he felt any stage fright, and he said he wasn't nervous on stage at all. Didn't get that from me!

So there you have it. Have a blessed week all!

Jax

5 comments:

P-Dot said...

He is so cute. I think his costume is quite believable. That is good that he doesn't have stage fright. So many more people do than don't. I loved acting too.

littleboyblue said...

Did I miss this??? I saw him on stage when he was the travel agent and he did a great job then!!

Christine said...

Cute and sweet...tried to leave a comment earlier but my computer is being fussy today! ugh

Great job Keaton.

Bonnie said...

Way to go Keaton. Some how this acting thing skipped a generation and our kids all love to act.

Tammyz said...

You GO, Keaton!!! You and David really are two peas on a pod!! He loves acting too! We sure wish we could have seen this!! Maybe next time... Hey, how is the lego movie making going?? We need an update!! :D



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009