they look sooooo young here! they don't look old enough to be married here :). what a beautiful portrait, i'm glad you have it!
Hi Alice, I'm borrowed their wedding album today and as soon as I can find time to scan pics from it, there will be more posted. Thanks for your nice comment. And I agree. They look so young! Mom was 18 and Dad was barely 21 I believe. :)
Were they not just the sweetest kids ever.....except for you and Carl....
So wonderful to see a marriage still thriving! What an awesome example of love. I look forward to seeing more pics!
What a wonderful picture and a super great couple indeed!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
they look sooooo young here! they don't look old enough to be married here :). what a beautiful portrait, i'm glad you have it!
Hi Alice, I'm borrowed their wedding album today and as soon as I can find time to scan pics from it, there will be more posted. Thanks for your nice comment. And I agree. They look so young! Mom was 18 and Dad was barely 21 I believe. :)
Were they not just the sweetest kids ever.....except for you and Carl....
So wonderful to see a marriage still thriving! What an awesome example of love. I look forward to seeing more pics!
What a wonderful picture and a super great couple indeed!
Post a Comment