Sunday, August 16, 2009
Washington Beach Vacation
Hi Friends!
I'm starting to feel the urge to blog again, but I'm still limited on time until the kids are back in school (which is soon). So, I will add a few pictures and notes about our vacation until I can really catch you up. :) Our family just returned about a week ago from a wonderful two week vacation on the Washington and Oregon coasts. The first week was spent at Ocean Shores, WA with Carl's family. What a great time we had sightseeing, eating, shopping, visiting, kite flying, bonfire burning, you name it. I will add more pictures when time allows as well.
Hugs, Jax
P.S. Picasa only lets you upload 4 pics at a time. Does someone have a better way of uploading pics besides Blogger and Picasa? Do tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey...you have been blogging again! woo hoo! Great pictures and I might add right here...it went by waaaaay to fast!
Post a Comment