Thursday, November 20, 2008

CPC Update

L@@K on the right sidebar of this blog for a smaller version of this picture. Click on it to read about an awesome opportunity!

 
This post is for my Peeps who are holding me accountable to the call God placed on my heart. Katie and I attended the CPC Dessert Fundraiser last Thursday evening. It was well attended and we were encouraged to see a number of our friends from church. Besides our donation, Katie and I signed up to volunteer with CPC. They called yesterday in response to that, but I missed that call. I am hoping to get a hold of their office today and set up a time when we can go in and find out where they would like to plug us in. Just wanted you to know so that you can continue to pray and help me be accountable. Thanks so much Chris, Penni, and Tammy (and anyone else who wants to) for your prayers. I want to be a doer and you are definitely helping me stay focused! Love, Jax

2 comments:

P-Dot said...

Atta Girl!!! I have just realized as I've gotten older that I'm not ready to leave without doing more. I feel driven sometimes. It's not a bad thing, it's just this feeling that I want my life to count for more and there "ain't that many shoppin' days left til Christmas" if you get my drift.

CarJax said...

Hi Penni, So true - for all of us, cause we just don't know how long we've got. Thanks for your encouraging notes always. Hugs, Jax



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009