Saturday, November 22, 2008

Keaton's Video Debut - Take 2

4 comments:

P-Dot said...

Good job Keaton!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and give your Mom a hug for me. Please.
Oh, and Jax I love the new way you've done the title. Looks great with the quilts and the pics.
Is that done with blogger or with your picture storage program?

CarJax said...

Hi Penni, Thanks for the hug! :D

I use Picasa for my picture storage. It's a Google application. You can download it for free. Just google Picasa. Anyway, once your pictures are saved in Picasa, you pick the pictures you want, hold them in the tray, then click on collage and save. Then when you post you can browse and grab the picture from your regular picture file. Was that clear as mud?!! Blessings, Jax

Christine said...

it isn't working. I ahve something for ya on my blog tonight...lol

P-Dot said...

That's where a lot of my pics are. Who knew you could do that? Me...
I'm heading there now.
Thanks!!!



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009