Monday, April 6, 2009

Friendship Bags Gift Idea

Here's a simply great gift idea that my sweet friend Penni C. emailed me with this week:

Friendship Bags!

For each Friendship Bag you'll need:

Paper bag (or pretty store bought bag-your preference)

Life Savers

Sweet Tarts

Hershey's Kisses

Butterfingers

Snickers

Directions-

Put all ingredients in paper bag and attach a note as follows:

Contained in this bag are sweet reminders of friendship.

Lifesavers to remind you of the many times others need your help and you need theirs.

Sweet Tarts to help you appreciate the difference in others.

Kisses to remind you that we all need hugs and kisses.

Butterfingers to remind you that everyone makes mistakes; always remember to forgive and ask forgiveness of others.

Snickers to remind you to always smile, laugh and enjoy life and our friendship.

Author Unknown

I'm gonna use this soon. Thanks Penni!

Blessings y'all,

Jax

3 comments:

Christine said...

Did Penni just send this to you!!!!? I was going to do this very blog...lol Friendship Day is in August... Penni jsut sent me this today, and I was telling her we use to do this at church for all our new mops moms. I just told her I was going to do this on a blog...! You ease dropping or what...lol

Your bags look adorable!

Hugs =O)

CarJax said...

Hee hee. So funny that you thought I made these bags. Good ol' Google images! So fun talking to you tonight as always. Hugs, Jax

P-Dot said...

You girls are so hilarious. Good job Jackie, it looks great. Chris can do it also because not everyone one reads both blogs. LOL.....



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009