Sunday, April 5, 2009
Moose on the Loose!
Hi Friends,
This little moose came by for a visit and a bite to eat this evening. I had my trusty camera close by so I thought I would share with y'all. :) Carl got out his sling shot and acted like he was gonna bean the poor fella. He got a rise out of the kids so I'm sure his mission was accomplished. Lol! I tried to get some pics of him sneaking up to our furry neighbor, but none of them came out. It was pretty funny though. And not to worry, no animals were hurt in the "filming" of this blog post.
Have a great week all!
Hugs, Jax
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well I can surely say that I have never had a moose come through our farm! Here in Illinois it's little critters ;)
Oh my goodness...what a great new family pet! lol That guy is big...wish the pictures of Carl sneaking up on it would of turned out...how funny!
I have on my side bar where to go to change your font..it is super easy and it does your entire blog for you. The hardest part it selecting one that is easy to read on our pages. Some of them are pretty but hard on the eye balls!
LOVE the moose pics and your new profile comments...miss you, Friend!!
Post a Comment